Monday, July 6, 2009

1219 calories

Breakfast: none

Lunch:

Soy pizza burger with pizza sauce and bun, 1/2 cucumber
burger - 120
bun - 80
sauce - 9
cucumber - 17

Total: 226

Afternoon Snack:

tomato, large (48)
cattage cheese (90)

Total: 138

Dinner:

BBQ Pork chop with corn on the cob, and water melon
Pork chop - 140
BBQ sauce - 135
corn on the cob - 120
marg. - 40
watermelon - 92

Total: 527

Evening Snack:

Ben and Jerry's - 200
drink - 128

Total: 328

Daily Total: 1219

Notes: I am discovering lately that summer mornings are very slow moving, and I tend to get up late! Wasn't that hungry this morning. Today was a good day. I am pleased!

1 comment:

  1. BBQ Sauce is 135 cals??? Sheesh!
    You like that B&J don't you?! The Edy's is only 140 cals, and good too! But I really liked the Cookie Dough one from B&J. I'm impressed you eat the soy burgers. I stood in the aisle today and contemplated a veggie burger...and then walked away empty handed. :) I agree with breakfast lately. I've been struggeling with eating too. Been eating a lot of yogurt for breakfast! LOL! Or dry frozen waffles.

    ReplyDelete