Thursday, July 16, 2009

1698 calories

Today was a terrible day. I ate garbage. A bunch of garbage. I wasn't even going to add it up, I was so bummed with myself. But I am determined to stay on track. After I got home from my hectic day, I made myself go for a bike ride. I will talk about that in my post, but after my poor choices today, I was happy and encouraged to see that I didn't do as bad as I thought!

Breakfast:

3 leftover cinnamon sticks from Pizza Hut (255)
watermelon (69) - This one was okay, LOL!

Lunch:

None, I was in the car, and in the dentist office with my kid. THIS helped my calories not be insane today!

Afternoon snack:

1/2 cup chocolate chips. No joke. (218)

Dinner:

Chickfila chicken club sandwich (380)
med fry (370)
a 1/4 each of my girls leftover chocolate shakes (360)

Evening:

I'm about to have:

watermelon: (46)

Daily total: 1698

Note: See? I had to put that down, just so I didn't go to bed feeling like I failed. What a difference it made for me to add it all up! Yes, I ate crap, but I didn't even break 1800. And I biked 8 miles and burned 400! So the day wasn't terrible after all, and I can keep my chin up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment