Monday, May 18, 2009

1202 calories

Breakfast:

Skipped this morning, wasn’t feeling well.

Calorie total:

Lunch:
Morning star chick pattie, on sandwich thin
Chick pattie (140)
Sandwich thin (100)
free mayo (10)
lettuce (2)

100 calorie sunchips (100)
Dannon yogurt (60), with ¼ C blackberries (16)

Calorie total: 427

Snack:
Cottage cheese with strawberries
Cottage cheese (90)
1 cup halved strawberries (49)

Calorie total: 139

Dinner:
tilapia with asparagus and wild rice
2 tilapia (160)
1 cup wild rice (220)
4 asparagus spears (16)
olive oil (60)

Calorie total: 456

Evening snack:
mini fudga bar (50)
nightcap

Calorie total: 228

Calories for the day: 1202

Notes: I was pretty proud today. I am really trying to focus on adding more fruits and veggies to my daily intake. I'm hoping if I start looking at fruit as my "sweets" I can get over my binging and yo-yoing problems. Not to add that it's so much healthier to turn to fruit instead of cookies! The gorton's grilled frozen tilapia is new, as of today I haven't tried it yet. I am hoping it's flavorful. I am a convienence freak!

No comments:

Post a Comment