Thursday, May 21, 2009

937 calories - NOT intentional!

Breakfast:

1/4 cup yogurt (28)
1/2 banana (50)

Total: 78

Lunch:

Sim fast shake (200)

Total: 200

Afternoon Snack:

popcorn (100)

Total: 100

Dinner:

cheese manicotti, green beans

Manicotti (340)
green beans (20)

Total: 360

Evening Snack:

Beverage (192)

Total: 192

Total for the day: 937
Notes: I was supposed to have lunch with a friend today at a restarant by my house, that's why I had the light breakfast, I didn't know what would happen at lunch. Then she had to cancel at 11:00. I ended up running around the last part of my free time before the girls got home, so I was in a hurry and drank a slim fast. Have to say, I was happy to get a break from the restaurant. I want this to be a good week!

Okay... struggling with not being hungry enough to finish my calories again today... what a problem to have, huh? I could splurge and eat something totally indecent, but truth be told, that will send me into a sugar, carb, sweet crave! And I am really trying to avoid that downhill spiral this week. So... maybe I'll snack on something more substantial later...

This day was another weird one, just not hungry. But not to worry, I'm sure I'll be struggling all weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, get your calories up before I start lecturing you again on what your body does when it's in fast mode and how you'll gain twice as much once you level your intake back out to normal, since your body will store everything you consume for several days afterwards. You could even have a slimfast for a late night snack if you had too! SOMETHING!! DO IT!...otherwise, congrat's on not eating like a pig! :)

    ReplyDelete